We are an international coalition of young adults with apparently nothing better to do with our time and resources than puttering around with space aliens and lasers.
Our roster is
[dusty] is an amateur artist savvy with a pencil and handy with GIMP. He typically submits weapon and armor designs as well as concepts for technology and species anatomy. He's also responsible for most of the content in the story. He's the most active in the project and has contributed the most material, both visual and text, so far. He's stationed in the United States.
[sander] is the founder and longest running member of the project. He doesn't do much (you write your own bio). He's a content adviser and editor and co-author. He's stationed in Belgium.
[reece] specializes in 3d modeling and rendering. His typical genre is spacecraft and weapons. He also brings to the table a good understanding of advanced sciences and physics and helps compose theories. He's stationed in Australia and hez thi' koaraspaynding ayksint maite!
This dA account is a place for us to share our concepts and progress with each others and anybody who comes by.
- discuss formation of group account
- discuss format of product (chapter novel, short story collection, graphic novel)
- discuss Game concept
- update Reece on the story
- Re-assign Reece
- discuss future recruitment and review former recruits
- review assigned tasks
- have "storyConcept" documents ready to pitch for next session
- uhmmm...gimme a list of substory pitches and we'll discuss them
- be available for a chat in the near future (as in let me know a good time for you)
- Reconsider your role in the project in the near future.